I downloaded the Army of Darkness app with some of my fave quotes from the movie that I can never remember. I must have played with it for a half hour trying to figure out how to turn them into ringtones. Then I had the most awesome idea ever: the Chick Norris app. It would sport the NunChicks artwork and inside would be a montage of my signature expressions and faces to illustrate some of my more frequently used phrases:
Seriously??
Really.
I'm a total font whore.
Doing it Terminator style.
Good luck with that.
If you're asking me the question, you already know the answer.
Get it.
Because I said so.
Yes, I'm like rocket science.
Listen up knuckleheads. See this? This is my graphics TABLET!
Don't be a douche.
Girly bits, naughty bits ...sexy bitch.
I don't do domesticated s**t.
Chick Norris ... like Chuck Norris, minus the excessive body hair.
Nunchicks. Deadlier than nunchucks.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment